Do you see it?

2»

Replies

• J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    I can see a big difference in your stomach! Congratz on your hard work and keep it up! :)
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Can definitely see it! Your tummy is gone! Great job :)
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    unless you are totally sucking in your tummy I see a real difference there, Keep up the good work :wink:
  • ebony467
    ebony467 Posts: 15
    Yes even for just 9 pounds I can see it so it means the progress is there :)
    You can't let yourself get dissuaded when you still have yet so far to go, usually you don't really see much when the first 10 pounds fall off but you will start to see it further down the road.
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    I totally see it!! especially in your tummy and arms!! keep it up! :)
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    October 2011 ~ before my journey
    DSC_0296-1.jpg

Easter 2012 ~ about 4 months into the journey
    CSC_0589.jpg

Maybe it's cause I see myself day in and day out. Or perhaps its the fact that I can't see past my boobs anyway when I look down but I don't really see any change and it's ticking me off. The only people who mention anything are family (hubby and my mom) or good girl friends who know how hard I'm working... basically people who "have to" notice and be supportive so I don't really know if they're being genuine or just being good supportive friends/family.

So I turn it over to you complete strangers who don't have to be nice... Can you see any changes? I know they're not the best pictures but I don't have anything better.
    i def see it in the tummy you are doing great keep up the wonderful work
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    I can see a lot more definition in your waist for sure. It also looks like your hips are slimming down too. Keep up the great work!

This is almost exactly what I was going to say. What a signifiicant difference! You should be proud of your progress. Keep up the great work!
  • K0RA
    K0RA Posts: 29
    I definitely see a change! You body shape has begun to change. Your stomach has reduced in size and your breast and waist are more defined. Looks to me like you're doing a great job! Keep it up, and good luck.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    I see a significant difference.

If you take a vertical line from the front of your breasts, in October your belly would have touched that line. Now your belly is nowhere NEAR that line.

Your face is somewhat thinner - some of that might be due to the haircut and expression, but your second picture is actually emphasizing your chin, while the first picture isn't, and the chin is less prominent n the second picture even so.

You're wearing concealing clothes (perfectly normal, when I weighed 280 I did the same), so it's hard to see any other body shape changes, especially with two photos taken from different perspectives at different distances, but it's obvious that the second picture isn't filling the clothing nearly as much as the first.

Way to go! Keep it up!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Don't fret!!! You definitely have a defined waistline!!! It is really noticeable to me! Waist and hips are FOR SURE slimmer and more defined. Good for you!!! You're making amazing progress.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    I see less of your stomach!