Would you take the job?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    @fpacudan--no job is worth being away from you for 1/2 of the week. I can't wait until these 2 years are over and i get to wake up in your arms every single morning!

My love, the next 2 years will be a test of our love and commitment, but I'm certain we will make the most of our time together and it will make our bond and love for one another stronger than ever.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    If the pay was good, would you take a job that required you to be away from your family 3-4 days a weeks?

Yes. I need any job at this point. Also I think my mom, brother and grammy can live without me for 3-4 days a week so long as I'm home for the weekend.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    I personally couldn't be in the military and be stationed away from my family for weeks and months at a time. I grew up with a father who worked out of town 4-5 days a week. I apreciate the sacrifice he made to provide for us. I would definitely love to come home to my future wife and children every night.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    If the pay was good, would you take a job that required you to be away from your family 3-4 days a weeks?

Yes. I need any job at this point. Also I think my mom, brother and grammy can live without me for 3-4 days a week so long as I'm home for the weekend.

Good luck with the job search, I hope you find a great job that doesn't require you to be away from your family though.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

Good luck with the job search, I hope you find a great job that doesn't require you to be away from your family though.

I kinda want to move anyway so it would be a blessing anyway.

Well, I've been out of work since February so I'm starting to lose hope. You know what they say, the longer you're out of work the less likely you are to get hired anywhere. And I have very little experience so I have little to no chance of finding work unless I know somebody, which I don't. So I'll either have to default/defer my loans and hope for the best. Hooray for ruined credit 1 year out of college. >.<