is anyone else nervous about reaching their ugw?

Options
or is that just me?

Replies

• seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    Lord no. I cant wait!!!

Why r u nervous?
  • eva_lawlor
    eva_lawlor Posts: 81
    Options
    i just feel like i'll mess it up, im only good at things when i have something to look forward too. i feel like ill go, "oh hey im 115, i can do whatever." and then wind up back at my highest weight
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    My goal weight is 115 also!

I can understand that fear, it does happen to people. One thing I plan to do to prevent that relapse is to stay involved in competitions. Schedule yourself a few 5K's or 10K's each year, a cycling race, swimming... whatever it is you can do. It helps to have something planned to keep you on track.
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I feel apprehensive about reaching it yes.

When I reach my UGW I am worried that I still won't be happy, and will want to continue. I think putting a number on it makes it more difficult, because the temptation to lose just 1lb more is so appealing.

I like to think I will stop when I look in the mirror and feel content :flowerforyou:
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    my biggest fear is not being able to maintain at that goal. I have reached it several times over the past few years and if I don't write down everything I eat then my portions slowly start to increase in size and before I know it, I've put everything back on and hate myself for allowing that to happen.