I lost my pants!!!

Options
shorthand73
shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
What I experienced this evening is definitely a 'first' for me. Just now, I picked up my daughter from her evening activity and was running with her back to our vehicle when I literally lost my pants! :embarassed: I knew that they were loose - but I certainly didn't expect that!!! I was grateful that I was wearing a long oversized sweatshirt, of there would have been some very indecent exposure!! (Sorry... perhaps TMI. :ohwell: ) Guess it's time to do some shopping! hee-hee!

Replies

• toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That's too funny. But I'm happy for you that you are losing them :) Keep up the good work!
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! Go shopping so you don't lose your pants again ;)
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Saggy pants are a victory!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I had that problem with a pair of shorts while I was carrying some groceries! I bet anyone who saw me thought I was a crazy woman the way I was walking trying to keep them from falling down completely! lol
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Can't wait to drop mt drawers too!
  • jeffwagstaff
    Options
    THAT beats the scale ANY TIME.. Thanks for the crack up..!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    hahah that's fabulous!! Congratulations on losing your pants!! Never thought I'd have reason to say that to someone :)

Well, here's to hoping I'll lose my pants too someday!! :-P
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    hehe, thankfully i have only done that while sleeping cuz my pj pants were to big. :)
  • blondejester
    Options
    great story! i can't wait to get to where my pants fall off :)
  • jarrettfam
    jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That is too funny! Love it. I had to keep pulling up my shorts Monday. I guess I need to take them in. Oh well, its a fun filling till they fall off. Congrats!!
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    I almost lost mine running today! I had my iPhone in the pocket of my adidas capris. I guess the weight of the phone was pulling them off. I had to repeatedly pull them up!
  • Just_Dianne
    Just_Dianne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's great... I love the feel of loose pants!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That happened to me when I was painting my bedroom one weekend. Up on the ladder and WHOP go my pants to my ankles. LOL

Go pants shopping lady!
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Haha! I'm going to take this as an NSV. Good for you girl. :flowerforyou:
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!