Blurred vision and dizzyness??

Options
2»

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Cant say anymore than the others, see a doctor, but reading this has made me appreciate our NHS, even though its rubbish half the time lol!

No worries about seeing a doc, just pick up the phone and book an appointment :-)

I hope you get it sorted soon.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I get like this sometimes when I'm run down and haven't had enough of a combination of sleep/water/food (particularly sugar)

Think over what you've been like recent'y - lack of sleep? not eating/drinking enough? low carb?

I bet if you have a good meal, a few pints of water and a good night's sleep you'll feel a lot better.

For me - the main fix is normally sugar though. I get a bag of sweets and after a handful feel a lot better.
  • dollaqie
    dollaqie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feedback - I went to the doctor and with all the stress, not enough sleep, not eating enough and being sick last week my immune system got a knock. Oh and I am not eating enough fruit, trying to cut out carbs but I am going to change my diet drastically and try to eat more balanced meals. Thanks for all the support, you gyus are great!!!!