We should help each other!

Options
Hey there. I'm determined to make this go around my last. I've been at it before but to be honest would rather not discuss it since what's in the past is in the past and I can't change it. But I can change my future, and my present. And so can you. But to ask any of us to go it alone, including ourselves, is blasphemy to the very name of health. Health includes emotional well-being, and emotional well-being is not found entirely alone! This journey should be shared, so feel free to add me if you're of a similar mindset and a very friendly person!

I'm 23, 5'5" and 181.2 lbs. My goal is 130 lbs. I do not care about anything other than calories in < calories out and perhaps sodium intake due to water weight mishaps, so I won't have any qualms with whatever, diary-wise. My name is Ashley; nice to meet you!

Replies

• peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    Welcome Ashley! Your title say's it all! Friend me if you want!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • sullabye
    sullabye Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    friend away! I've lost about 9 lbs with this app. Love it.

7312069.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Welcome. This place is great especially with the help and support from other people with the same modivation to change their ways for the better. I have never felt so much better and never plan on looking back. Once again welcome.
  • ClaireMal
    ClaireMal Posts: 45
    Options
    I have only just joined but know I`ll need help so add me if you like.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :-)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I've only joined on Monday and so far so good...would be great to have encouragement along the way :)
    add me too if you like :)
  • ria0622
    ria0622 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello everyone, today is my first day. I have about 35 days to lose at least 15 lbs. Its work related. I need the motivation!!!!!!