Options
    Apple cider vinegar
    Ketchup
    Raw apples

I feel like throwing up if I see people eating them
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    For me it's McDonald's, Burger King and KFC - all those kinds of places. I do not consider what they serve to be actual food and caanot stomach even the thought of biting into anything from those places, yet I see people mentioning it as a treat all the time. I cannot fathom it. I also hate Subway - those shops always smell rank and any food coming from there smells the same too. It actuall yturns my stomach and I will cross the street to avoid walking past a Subway rather than risk breathing in that stench. Again, I see other people raving about the sandwiches from there. Go figure. I hate hotdogs too. Pretty much any junk food is off the menu for me - the closest I can get to it is pizza, and I prefer my own home-made ones to anything else (although I do like the Pizza Hut Pizzetta which is low cal and DELISH!).

Another thing I just cannot eat is meat on the bone. All bones must be removed before the meat is put on my plate or I cannot touch it. And whole fish with their heads still on. I feel like the creature is staring me down and judging me for feastnig on its flesh. Other people don't seem to have any problem with these things.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    •Nutella (too sweet, looks like chocolate icing which should only belong on cakes!)

•Cottage Cheese (creepy texture and just tastes like salty sponges)

•Hot Dogs (I've ALWAYS hated them. As far as I'm concerned, they're made of leather boots, chicken feet raccoon tails and pigeon wings)

• Ketchup on anything but potatoes

• anything with an "end" on it (pickle ends, sausage ends, tomato bottoms, string bean ends, etc.). That one I can't explain, they just creep me out.

Roops!
    Forgot to add soda. I can't drink it unless it's mixed with hard liquor. Blech.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I hate:

pickles
    sweet potato
    pie
    dark chocolate
    caramel
    beer

YOU HATE PICKLES, SWEET POTATOES, AND BEER?!
    ....ALIEN!

jk
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    REESES I seem to be the only person that can't stand them
    mushrooms
    peanut butter
    [/quote
    you're not alone i hate reeses too]
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Here are a few that I dislike, but others seem to love them:

mushrooms
    eggplant
    cottage cheese
    swiss cheese
    cucumbers
    squash
    zuchini
    carrots
    coffee
    clams
    mussels
    beer
    celery
    asparagus
    tomatos
    avocados
    nutella
    lobster
    okra
    spring mix lettuce blend
    iceberg lettuce
    canteloupe melon
    honeydew melon
    italian sausage
    venison
    Subway (the meat texture is weird and it's not as healthy as they claim it to be!)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Cheese and sour cream. Yuk.
  • Hairotica
    Hairotica Posts: 24
    Options
    Tomato ketchup
    Sweet Potatoes
    Pop Tarts

YUK!!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Fast food in general ... with the notable exception of McDonald's french fries. I don't know how they are soooo good but they just ARE.
  • the_prettty1
    Options
    I don't like all fruit, and I especially I LOATHE oranges. I know its weird but I hate it. I eat veggies, but fruit is gross.

Mayo
    Fish
    Olives
    Mushrooms
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    ONIONS. Love the flavor and will cook with onion powder. But I cannot STAND having any.bits.of.onion at ALL in my food. Strange affliction, I know, I will go hungry before I eat something with onions.

Beets, eggplant, okra (bleah) Any type of fish unless it's fried catfish. I try to make myself like the "good" stuff but just can't. Any kind of game meat, like venison. I've tried several and they just seem to have that weird aftertaste. I eat some processed foods, but anything that doesn't even LOOK like it could've come from REAL food, like TWIZZLERS (plastic) or POP-TARTS (cardboard), makes me want to hurl.
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Fast food in general ... with the notable exception of McDonald's french fries. I don't know how they are soooo good but they just ARE.

Mmmm, especially when they are right out of the fryer with a little salt....(((droooool)))
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Root beer .... canteloupe and honeydew <--disgusting!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon (Really don't see America's obsession with it - its vile!!!)
    Pineapple (Just don't like the texture of it!!)

Think thats about it - I'm not a fussy eater really (otherwise I wouldnt be on here doing this :happy: )
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

I can't STAND peanut butter and chocolate mixed together. Just can't deal. My bf thinks I'm crazy, he could eat those things by the pound.
  • eva_lawlor
    eva_lawlor Posts: 81
    Options
    cottage cheese
    celery
    chocolate ice cream
    sweet tea
    cheese like products
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    Pickles (I don't just hate them.. they terrify me. Weird, I know), mustard, mayo, lettuce, pumpkin, beer, any kind of salad dressing... There are so many I can't even think of them all!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Here are a few that I dislike, but others seem to love them:

Subway (the meat texture is weird and it's not as healthy as they claim it to be!)

I don't like Subway either...I just think it tastes weird and their bread sucks.