What JM DVD to Do After Finishing RI30

Options
Hi all,

I have 1 week left of RI30 to do and was wondering what you would recommend to do after? I have already done 30DS. But I have NMTZ, BFBM, 6W6P and KB&T. Was thinking about doing 6W6P & KB&T on alternating days?! Any body else got any other ideas? Jen x

Replies

• lizzie1030
    lizzie1030 Posts: 60
    Options
    I rotate them. I don't like to do the same ones every day. I like all of her videos. The kickbox fastfix is good when you are short on time. Or, you can do 2 of them or all three of them together for a 40 or 60 minute workout. My favorite is Banish Fat Boost Metabolism., that is about 50 minutes. I just got Killer Buns and Thighs, so have only done the first workout on that one.
    I do an exercise video everyday, rotating between Jillian and less intense workouts like yoga or pilates.
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

So maybe I could do Killer Buns & Thighs Monday's, Wednesday's & Fridays and then 6W6P Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's or Sundays? I really only have about 45 mins to spend on them (I do these in the morning before school run & work) and then maybe something of an evening if I feel like it? I go away on holiday in just under 10 weeks so want to be bikini ready by then lol x
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I combined them doing 6w6p first and then KB&T but migh be a good idea try them out seperately first. Its more a question about your short and longterm goals and if you feel like you need to target a certain bodypart.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Kickboxing Fast Fix once I finish with Ripped. I'm really big on the short workouts. If you go much longer than about 35 minutes, I have a tendency to let the discs gather dust rather than actually using them. Fast Fix sounded like something I would enjoy, plus it's short, so it sounds like a good fit for me! lol
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    I'm doing Kickboxing Fast Fix once I finish with Ripped. I'm really big on the short workouts. If you go much longer than about 35 minutes, I have a tendency to let the discs gather dust rather than actually using them. Fast Fix sounded like something I would enjoy, plus it's short, so it sounds like a good fit for me! lol

I saw that one BUT it is only available to play on Region 1 (US & Canada) DVD players :( it looks awesome) I do like her Kickboxing moves that she does in a few of her non kickboxing DVD's lol x Let me know what it's like x
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    I combined them doing 6w6p first and then KB&T but migh be a good idea try them out seperately first. Its more a question about your short and longterm goals and if you feel like you need to target a certain bodypart.

I need an all over body haul! Lol I just want to be more "toned/defined" by the time I go to Corfu! I like the shorter workouts as like someone else said, if they are too long they can end up gathering dust, whereas the shorter one's I will finish them and if I want I will do another as well depending on time and how I am feeling x
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options

I saw that one BUT it is only available to play on Region 1 (US & Canada) DVD players :( it looks awesome) I do like her Kickboxing moves that she does in a few of her non kickboxing DVD's lol x Let me know what it's like x
    Yeah, someone else mentioned that to me yesterday. I didn't even know we didn't use the same type of DVDs here in the US as the UK... It just never occurred to me. Hopefully they'll release it on your format soon as well! :smile: I'll let you know what I think of it once I get to it, but it will be a little while yet. lol
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options

I need an all over body haul! Lol I just want to be more "toned/defined" by the time I go to Corfu! I like the shorter workouts as like someone else said, if they are too long they can end up gathering dust, whereas the shorter one's I will finish them and if I want I will do another as well depending on time and how I am feeling x

I think No more trouble zones is the best overall body workout JM has done and if you do it with heavy dumbells you are probably going to see results even if you only do it 3 times a week and do Killer buns or 6 w 6p on other days.
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options

I think No more trouble zones is the best overall body workout JM has done and if you do it with heavy dumbells you are probably going to see results even if you only do it 3 times a week and do Killer buns or 6 w 6p on other days.

Sounds good! I've done NMTZ twice before! Think I'll concentrate on doing KB&T and add NMTZ once or twice a week x