Small mental NSV

Options
Flab2fitfi
Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
Normally my exercise is the school/nursery run - I live in Yorkshire so its all up and down hills. Today is one of the days I have have no nursery or school run but I have got to go to town. Normally I would catch the bus which is about a five minute walk from my house but today I want to get some walking in so have decided to catch the train - the station is about 3/4 of a mile away.

The last few days i have found myself planning ahead and making sure that I get at least 30 mins exercise in and already looking ahead to the school holidays and ideas to get the kids moving. Six weeks ago I would only walk when I needed. I'm also concious of overdoing it - did too much one day and then could not move the next so now making sure that I am careful especially in the heat we are having.

Maybe its my endorphins ( or my happy dolphin as the kids say) but I am enjoying this new mind set.

Replies

• beckyjston
    beckyjston Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    good work :D I think this whole journey is about those small mental NSV's. Have fun !!
  • AIiciaIrene87
    Options
    I have found myself doing this on my longer days! I know on my shorter days that I will have plenty of time but on my longer ones I have to force myself to stick to my schedule and make sure I have time for a 30 minute work out!

Great job making sure you fit it in! Its inspirational to know I am not the only one trying to do that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!