P90X

Options
Brenna
Brenna Posts: 126 Member
I've heard good things about this workout- any thoughts out there on the sucess of this product??

Replies

• lew622
    lew622 Posts: 1
    Options
    I actually ordered it, planning to start the workouts tonight. I've heard good things too
  • trotters24
    trotters24 Posts: 68
    Options
    I have only used the Interval DVD (I borrowed from a friend) and it is amazing. I have always been active, but it took me 3 or 4 times to be able to complete the workout in its entirety. It has a lot of cool features that keep you going (time clock, progress bar, alert to next move) and I'm drenched in sweat every time I do it.

I haven't tried any of the other DVD's in this series but I would love to hear what others have to say.

Hope this helps some!
  • CoachFoland
    CoachFoland Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have had great success so far. I will be on day 60 on Wed. There are several threads on here about it. Please take a look at them and see what you think. It's not a weight loss program, but a fitness program, so if you're not in ok shape now, it's probably better to start with Power 90.
  • crimefighter2
    crimefighter2 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great program - I've had good results - I am a beach body coach and can give you all the detail you want - send me an email and I'll respond in kind.

Interval is a P90X + workout - not P90X, btw.
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good to hear- I am taking the plunge and going to start it.

I am in fairly decent shape- as in I currently run and do pilates. But I am sure it will kick my butt. I guess it will be nice for a challenge.

Thanks for the input, all!

PS- djjustjohn, your picture made my Monday.
  • Mestiza1215
    Mestiza1215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Its a great workout regime, and its very effective. Plus it never gets boring because you do a different workout everyday. It definitely requires a certain level of fitness to start, but if you stick to it and the nutrition plan it comes with, your body will be in the best shape ever. Beachbody (who makes P90x) products are great and all come with a money-back guarantee. I am a coach with them, so if you have any other specific questions or concerns let me know! Also here's my website if you decide to go ahead and get p90x, or any other beachbody product. www.beachbodycoach.com/lndnurse1 Anywho, I don't think you'll be disappointed with p90x. Good luck with whatever you decide!
  • Kendra7107
    Kendra7107 Posts: 122
    Options
    My brother and sister in law work out with this progam and they love it! I can see the results too!
    They are both healthy and not over weight, my brother can stand to lose 15 pounds but he is 6'2" so you'd never know it.

I will say, that it's not for folks new to working out and exercise. I think someone that is seriously out of shape may take awhile to get going. I can't keep up at all!:laugh:
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    I did P90X. Changed my life.