Sweet Pushers = Drug Pushers

Options
msjersey73
msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
This is just to vent, and you can post what you hate most about Sweets Pushers, or your best Sweets Pusher story.
This is for Fun, please no scrapping :flowerforyou:

People who push junk food are the people I run from. How about at work, "want some cake, donuts, candy, bread, leftover pizza?" and they ask you, like, 5 times, and you still say NO, yet they dump it in front of you anyway!
Especially people close to you, that know you are watching what you eat, and see you are too heavy, and still Push Push Push!

The Sweets Pushers just don't care, they are rude, and annoying. they say things like "Its your ONLY uncle/aunt/cousin/neighbor/teacher/postman/dog's (I'm getting silly now) birthday, to guilt you into cake. It's one time, only this once----which, we all know, is like, every other week. and makes us gain gain gain gain gain.
It's even the spouse who is constantly wanting to go out to eat :drinker:
At Parties, At Families/friends Functions
Etc.. you get the point. These are big hurdles that we must overcome, and conquer! I know we can do it!

what's your story? funny or horrid, here is a place to vent. Go :wink:

Replies

• grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My life would be much easier if they would arrest all carny funnel cake sellers.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    sigh, why cant people be more understanding... it was a co workers birthday. they were having cake at afternoon coffee. i went in to eat my granola bar. he asked me 3 times if I wanted a piece, i said no thanks politely each time, so he proceeds to cut me a slice and put it on the magazine im reading. sigh... so i just said again, no thank you, and push it off the magazine. then he proceeds to complain (joking but k, eff off already) about how he is insulted i wont taste his cake. so i got up and left.
    GEEZE!