Im back and needs some motivation!

Options
JennMStone
JennMStone Posts: 17 Member
Hey everyone! Im back again! I need some friends on here that will help me stay motivated and give me some pointers!! What have you done that really helped you stay on track? HELP A FRIEND IN NEED!! :)

Replies

• SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Add me... we all need motivation now and then! :)
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Im here every day and learning as I go. I like to motivate and to be motivated by my friends.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well! I try to comment on everyones success or help in times of needed support everyday.
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here all the time and will be for the duration! Such a great tool for changing to a healthier lifestyle.
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I also need some motivation! Add me if you want! I am new to my fitness pal, only joined just last week but I'm liking it so far. One of my friends is one of my main motivators.. seeing her make progress makes me want to make progress even more so it would be nice to have some friends on here. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Feel free to add me. i am on here everyday.
  • taniaandmichael
    taniaandmichael Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Jennifer, I understand needing motivation. I started trying to lose weight on New Year's day, and went for three months (exercising like crazy and not eating that much) without the scale moving an ounce. I made a few minor changes, and now I'm down 12 pounds. My husband is starting to notice and has started making better choices too. You CAN do this. You DO want this. Just stay focused. Keep me posted on your progress!
  • Beth_Gorman
    Beth_Gorman Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivaton or support! :drinker:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.. that goes for anyone that would like support :)