I HATE

foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
the dieting scam ads on mfp. they didn't bother me at first, but some of the images of the girls gone from fat to thin really aren't fat at all...it ticks me off and i wanted to share

Replies

• FINALLY4ME
    FINALLY4ME Posts: 643
    first.....LOVE the shoes:smooched:

second....totally agree those ads are annoying....but its a free site and needs ads to survive so all we can do is :grumble: and hope for sensible ads:drinker:

hugs:flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    fo' sho'!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Try talking about shoes a lot. Sometimes if you talk about shoes, you'll get an ad about shoes. I happen to know you really like cute shoes. Maybe this will change the ad on this thread so you will only see SHOES. *giggling*

I just ignore em.... keeps our favorite hangout free, and keeps our site up and running. That's all that matters to me!

Shoe shoe shoe

Shoes Sneakers Heels Sandals Stilettos Boots Flats

My best friend loves shoes. We took a bet on how many shoes she had in her closet once when she was moving, and our guess was one pair for every day of the year. She had more SHOES than that!!

Is it working? :tongue:

Teeeheeeheee! :bigsmile:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :laugh:
    I love high heeled jeweled shoes. Not that I'd ever be able to walk in them, but I do love to shop for them. And it is cheap entertainment.
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    first.....LOVE the shoes:smooched:

second....totally agree those ads are annoying....but its a free site and needs ads to survive so all we can do is :grumble: and hope for sensible ads:drinker:

hugs:flowerforyou:

Ditto!!!:bigsmile:
  • laura11248
    laura11248 Posts: 49 Member
    I too have shoe envy! Can't walk in heels higher than an inch...in awe when I see someone who can!
  • tamrajd
    tamrajd Posts: 86
    I was just looking at the ad and thought how annoying they are and i saw your post. Great minds think alike!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Try talking about shoes a lot. Sometimes if you talk about shoes, you'll get an ad about shoes. I happen to know you really like cute shoes. Maybe this will change the ad on this thread so you will only see SHOES. *giggling*

I just ignore em.... keeps our favorite hangout free, and keeps our site up and running. That's all that matters to me!

Shoe shoe shoe

Shoes Sneakers Heels Sandals Stilettos Boots Flats

My best friend loves shoes. We took a bet on how many shoes she had in her closet once when she was moving, and our guess was one pair for every day of the year. She had more SHOES than that!!

Is it working? :tongue:

Teeeheeeheee! :bigsmile:

Oh, how I love shoes. I've never really felt comfy in cute shoes...too much weight to carry on those skinny little heels. Shoes...shoes...shoes....jewellery for the feet. Shoes.
  • Me too hate them but like someone posted if they didn't have the ads we'd be paying for this site.
    So... has anyone ever clicked on one of those ads?
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    its an add for acai berries is and some cleanse thingy.
    stupid stupid stupid...

on a happier note, i got the cutest black flats from aldo yesterday! a pair of basic black flats goes with every outfit and is great for walking to class. i love shoes...:love:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Well, the shoe thing isnt changing the ads for me but it did make me smile. lol

Maybe we need to talk about rice steamers? Heart rate monitors? :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.