A few questions for those that run for exercise ....

Options
kammy92
kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
How long did it take you to start seeing weight loss? ?? How often do you run and for how long? ???

Replies

• kammy92
    Options
    Bump ....anyone? ???
  • mjensen92091
    Options
    I started running almost 2 years ago had started seeing results almost instantly :) I ran off 60 pds with the help of a diet. As long a you watch your calories and keep running, you should see noticable results within a month but will feel a lot better everytime you complete a session. Don't get discouraged! I started not even being able to run 5.5 for 10 min, now I can run 10 miles at a time. Keep working, start by seeing what YOU can run before you feel as though your legs will give out then set a weekly goal ( I find a 5k distance a good goal) than work on quickening your pace. Than when you are happy with your 5k pace add some days that you slow down a bit and add distance. Hopefully I answered your question correct...this is just what I did :)
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Running helps for sure and you can see results fast. At some point I started using my running as a license to eat and I put on weight (while running 50+ miles per week). At the end of the day it is all about the math. You need to burn more than you eat.
  • kammy92
    Options
    Thanks! !