Hello all!

Options
I just joined MFP and from what I can tell it looks to be a very valuable tool. I've always felt that I needed to get in shape and be healthier, but over the past few months I've really started to think about it more seriously. My boyfriend adopted a healthier lifestyle and has gotten fit (he said he did it for me, the sweetie), and so now it's my turn to return to favor. I'm also on the verge of a big transition in my life, that is to say I will be graduating college in December and looking to start my career as an art teacher. It's now or never! So... hi everyone!

:happy: Leah

Replies

• jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    heyyyy congrats on your change in life style and getting healthier, i wish you the best of luck :wink:
  • leah4185
    leah4185 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for the positive vibes jesp!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • leah4185
    leah4185 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement MOMOFTWO29! :bigsmile:
  • zuppy
    zuppy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, best of luck to you