Over

Options
grrr! its been a bad week. i just can't get in the groove of anything. i've been really hungry lately too, i haven't gone over too bad. today i went over 40 calories. which isn't too bad, but for some reason i was just so hungry like all day. i'm trying not to let it bug me cause i won't be eating that much next tuesday til next fridayish. i'm getting my tonsils removed :frown:
plus, 40 calories isn't the end of the world. but i'm still a little upset. i wish this week would end so i could get back into the swing of things!

Replies

• avr1321
    Options
    grrr! its been a bad week. i just can't get in the groove of anything. i've been really hungry lately too, i haven't gone over too bad. today i went over 40 calories. which isn't too bad, but for some reason i was just so hungry like all day. i'm trying not to let it bug me cause i won't be eating that much next tuesday til next fridayish. i'm getting my tonsils removed :frown:
    plus, 40 calories isn't the end of the world. but i'm still a little upset. i wish this week would end so i could get back into the swing of things!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    maybe your body is saying, "my metabolism is increased now, can you give me a little bit more healthy foods..." :smile:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options

I was the same way today, very hungry. I took it to mean just what dulceluva said, my body needed more food and was letting me know. I waited 20 minutes, drank some water, but was still hungry. So I had a small healthy snack.

You are right 40 calories is not the end of the world. :smile:
  • rainbow118
    rainbow118 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've gone over too this week. I got sick with this nasty stumach flu and was throwing up, the only thing i could keep down was chicken noodle soup, 7-up and saltine crackers. So i've been drinking lots of empty calories, they sure do add up in the day. I also havent exercised since monday either. I just started feeling better and dont want to push my body just yet. Giving myself until monday.