Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone Listen to Last. FM or Pandora during Workout?

Venturin
Venturin Posts: 244 Member
I like cranking up the stereo with Last. FM since it and Pandora allow you to customize the music. If a song comes up I don't like I just say so and it doesn't play that song anymore. If I "like" a song it includes it regularly in my mix. It's pretty terrific.

Right now I am lifting weights and listening to my "art of Noise" station on Last. FM. I'm an older guy and this to me is better than the trancey/hip hoppy exercise music the kids seem to like ;)

If you haven't tried these music streamers yet give them a go. And let me know what "stations" you all like

-V-

Replies

• GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    I like cranking up the stereo with Last. FM since it and Pandora allow you to customize the music. If a song comes up I don't like I just say so and it doesn't play that song anymore. If I "like" a song it includes it regularly in my mix. It's pretty terrific.

Right now I am lifting weights and listening to my "art of Noise" station on Last. FM. I'm an older guy and this to me is better than the trancey/hip hoppy exercise music the kids seem to like ;)

If you haven't tried these music streamers yet give them a go. And let me know what "stations" you all like

-V-

I love Last.FM, I use it to scrobble music that I play on Spotify and to create personalized radio stations for me. I don't use it in the gym or for workouts though. I suppose if I had a home gym I would just set up my stereo with my computer, but on the go I just use my MP3 player.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    I workout at the gym when I am home. I use my MP3 player there and it's all hip hop. LOL
  • Venturin
    Last. FM is cool because I am always finding new songs. I've wound up buying quite a few on iTunes for my iPod when hiking. When I'm working out in the house it's nice to have the stereo and not be tethered to the earbuds
  • EmilyDuby
    EmilyDuby Posts: 67
    I use Pandora. I love that it'll play the songs I 'like' regularly and it makes pretty darn good guesses on what else I might want to hear.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    once in awhile ill use pandora... i like listening to howard stern on sirius on the treadmill (I can't listen to him while lifting because I never know when I am going to start laughing my butt off.)
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Not a lot of people seem to use IHeart Radio, but I like it. You can customize stations just like Pandora, but also get tons of radio stations from all over the country.

I also like Sirius....
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    Pandora. That way I can listen to the music I want to, not the shat they play overhead at the gym.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Pandora when im walking although I might give last fm a try after this post. Pandora starts to repeat songs.
  • Venturin
    Yea being able to 'like' songs and give other songs the thumbs down is really cool. I definitely get a good mix of songs I like now.