My not so Ripped In 30 results! HA (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Great job! I see a big difference in your after pictures, looking sexy :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I think I see a bit in your back. Good job
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You did fabulous! I can really see the results. Everything is "firmer" and obviously you've lost fat. Great Job!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, and you've done a great job!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You're bringing sexy back! You can definitley see major change on your back. You are doing great keep it up.
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    That is awesome I can tell.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    smaller boobs and no back fat! ( no offense ) :) I believe these are GREAT results!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can so see a difference - congrats on completing Ripped in 30. I got to level 3 and stopped - Jillian was just kicking my butt too hard - I joined the gym instead, lol. I can definitely see a difference. Keep it up!!!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference!! Way to go!
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    great job! i can see a big difference!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    My 30 day shred results were quite subtle too, but I felt empowered for sticking with it, and stronger, and followed it up with Turbofire knocking off 10 kilos (the two combined) and one dress size. You are well on your way (and definitely more trim than you were). Well done/keep it up :-)
  • dleyde1
    dleyde1 Posts: 3
    Options
    I can see a big differance. your clothes have to be falling off now or almost falling off. I can see your mid-section and back have major improvements and you look slimmer all around! GREAT JOB and great stickin to it for 30 long ones!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself, definite difference!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a big difference, you can definitely see that you are leaner from all angles. Your belly looks lifted, your back is definitely more toned. Great job, keep up the awesome work. Gotta love Jillian.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work, way to stick with it!
  • Lauren1419
    Lauren1419 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You may not be ripped, but you are definitely closer. Stick with it and I am motivated.

THANK YOU
  • Storey621
    Storey621 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great results! You're looking awesome! Keep going with what you're doing!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    smaller boobs and no back fat! ( no offense ) :) I believe these are GREAT results!

LOL None taken! My back was the #1 place I was hoping to see a difference! The boobs, meh, they can stay or go. lol
  • Newlyweds
    Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I can see a major difference, you look great!! When I did ripped I also lost 4lbs, and about 15 inches, so I am betting you lost lots of inches too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!