Dear Scale

My darling Scale,
This might come as a surprise but it's time we ended our relationship. Please believe me when I say it's not you it's me. Although it will be hard I need to get away from you. One day you're up, the next day you're down. I never know what to expect and emotionslly I just can't handle it anymore.
When we first got together you always gave me what I wanted, you let me walk all over you and I would feel great...but as the years have passed I have grown and not for the better. You never tried to stop me, in fact you hid in the bathroom and didn't even seem bothered that I was avoiding you.
Then one day I woke up and stripped down to my bare skin and hopped on you, thinking this time you would give me what I wanted. I watched you rise up so high I became frightened and ashamed, this wasn't what I was wanting! It was too much to handle. After that moment we both must have noticed we needed to change, I would visit with you more often and you were getting back to normal.
Then the baby came. After the first few days you were great to me! Then suddenly you stopped moving and I feel as if you are playing games with me. Like I said one day you are up and the next day you're down. I can never predict what you will give me anymore and I can't let you effect my moods any longer.
Now, I know you have seen me with the tap measure. I swear we're just friends, it's just that right now he is giving me what I want and I really need him in my life...more than I need you. Maybe one day we can work something out Scale, but right now I can only see you once a week maybe even once month.
So this is it Scale this is good bye until you can be reliable, and show me the things I need to see. Until then, I will try not to grow too close to the Tape measure, and I don't want to use him, maybe just see him once a month for some gratifaction but thats all it is I promise! I know one day if we just stay away from eachother for a little while we will be together again.

Replies

• HCS1978
    HCS1978 Posts: 3 Member
    lmao good stuff!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    True that. I weigh 2 times a week that I count and try not to worry the rest of the time =).

L