Gonna drop these 20 pounds!

Options
Since getting married about 4 years ago, I've picked up 20 pounds and have desperately been trying to lose them for some time now. I'm extremely active but my diet isn't the greatest. I'm excited about this site and think it will really help me drop these pounds. A co-worker of mine introduced me to this site. I started tracking my food intake today and I was amazed at the extra calories I've been consuming without even noticing. This will definitely help me stay on track!

252385.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Wow you have the same reason why I joined. I'll be married 3 years in August and gained 25 pounds since. My goal to lose total of the 25 I gained and 25 more. This site is wonderful!!!! Great tips and support Welcome!!!
  • strawberrigyrl
    Options
    I have got to lose 20 pounds too! My story isn't the same as ya'lls but I have got to get these 20 lbs. off.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • jenj1983
    jenj1983 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement!