Options
    Kansas City!
  • afrohauk13
    afrohauk13 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Springfield!!! go missouri people...lol
  • RedHairedChiliPepper
    Options
    St Joseph here! Home of KC Chiefs training camp!
  • jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    Fort Leonardwood Area :O)
  • msbluekatt
    Options
    Yep. Judi from Independence (Kansas City) area. Looking for friends. Lost 29 lbs. so far - Have about 85 more to go. Due to a disability, I can do no exercise, so it is slow going for me.
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yep. Judi from Independence (Kansas City) area. Looking for friends. Lost 29 lbs. so far - Have about 85 more to go. Due to a disability, I can do no exercise, so it is slow going for me.

Just keep up the good work. I Was in a wheelchair off and on when I started my road to health, That was only 9 months ago. I did not exercise for around the first 100 or more lbs that I lost. I am now down around 145lbs and I gave donated my wheelchair and cane about a month or 2 ago because they were collecting dust. Though I still have a lot of pain everyday (due to injury) I fight past it and RUN towards my goals....and I mean that literally. I had a Doctor tell me I don't have much chance to walk, He was misinformed because I did not say I CAN"T, I said I WILL! Hope is not the thing we need because hope and fear can crash each other, have faith in yourself that you can be a healthier you. When you focus on what you can do and not what you hope to do, then there is a lot more that you can DO! God bless you on your road to your goals. Have a great day!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Livonia, Missouri. That's a teeny tiny town up by the Iowa line. I attended 8th grade and high school in Unionville, Missouri. I've also lived in Kansas City. That's where my daughter was born. I'm currently living in Washington State but I'd dearly love to move back to Missouri before I die. My older sister lives in Kirksville, Missouri.
  • lar74
    lar74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I live in a little town about 20 miles outside Jefferson City.
  • MOGRL
    MOGRL Posts: 10
    Options
    Im new to MFP and I live in Grandview Mo. I went to high school in Springfield met my husband got pregnet and moved to Grandview and have been here since.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Vandalia, MO!
  • MOGRL
    MOGRL Posts: 10
    Options
    where in Cali did you grow up? I am from Fontana I lived there until I was about 13.
  • winterdancer
    Options
    I am 1 hour away from Missouri
  • DJHenn72
    DJHenn72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Southeast Mo here!
  • DJHenn72
    DJHenn72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    oops, it double posted. :happy:
  • persimmonplace97
    persimmonplace97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We just moved to Nevada, MO a few months ago. I'd love to find some local friends to run/walk with.
  • catrina0925
    catrina0925 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in Carthage. :)
  • ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Springfield. Family is still there and we visit often. Lived in St Jo and KC area for about 8 years. My inlaws live in St. Jo. I currently live in Tulsa, OK. Always a Missourian at heart