Options
I lost my first pound ;)
Thanks to this site, I believe.
Thank you all. It might not seem big, but baby steps is key :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!. One pound is a big deal. Those 1lbs add up and next thing you know you're at your goal.:drinker:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    one pound is definitely a big deal. its these small victories that add up. congratulations and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely wonderful. Keep up the great work!
  • Grate
    Grate Posts: 71
    Options
    my boss once used an analogy that I find very helpful. We had a huge job to do as a team. He said the only way to get the job done was for everyone to take small bites of the elephant and before you know it, the elephant would be gone. I use this for my weight loss. Every pound lost is a small bite of the elephant and before you know it, the elephant will be gone. Each pound is a success and one less for you to loose. Congrats and look forward to your next one being eaten...Grate
  • SteffCooley
    SteffCooley Posts: 111
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats to you! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • Shakes
    Shakes Posts: 54
    Options
    my boss once used an analogy that I find very helpful. We had a huge job to do as a team. He said the only way to get the job done was for everyone to take small bites of the elephant and before you know it, the elephant would be gone. I use this for my weight loss. Every pound lost is a small bite of the elephant and before you know it, the elephant will be gone. Each pound is a success and one less for you to loose. Congrats and look forward to your next one being eaten...Grate
    excellent analogy! except I wanna be the elephant and get bit down to just the right size :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ONE pound is huge!!!!!! I always think " Hmmmm if I hadn't started this, I would be a pound UP!!"

So I celebrate you poundage!!!!!

0002008B.gif
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Every pound counts! Way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!