After dinner Snacks

Options
umer76
umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
I would really appreciate if you guys can recommend low calories & filling after dinner snacks please. Currently I am using on average 260 calories on my after dinner snacks. If I can bring it to 150 that would be great.

Replies

• jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    A bottle of Guiness! :drinker:
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    skinny cow ice cream bars, a serving of multi-grain cheerios or Kashi go lean, veggies and hummus, an 8 oz glass of milk, a serving of nuts (may be a little over 150), a spoonful of peanut or other nut butter, just to name a few.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Jello. I think it is 5-10 calories per cup. I eat it by the truck load.
  • Brandi0418
    Brandi0418 Posts: 63
    Options
    I really enjoy Jolly Time Kettle Corn 100 calorie bags. Very filling, I almost feel guilty! :bigsmile:
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of the hot beverage! Decaf chai with some Splenda and milk is sort of like cinnamon toast in a cup -- yum! And very satisfying. About 45 calories, depending on how much milk you put in there.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Edy's SLOW CHURNED ice cream. Exactly the same as regular ice cream. The slow churned process makes it lower in calories. Depending on the flavor you buy, it is 110-130 cals per serving.
  • cls_333
    cls_333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Quaker Rice Cakes, especially Creme Brule & Caramel corn mmmm. Almost like eating a bag of popcorn. :)
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I second the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Around 140-150 calories each, 2g of fat, and not a bad source of calcium. Also, a mini bag of Orville Redenbacker kettle corn is good - less fat and a little sweetness compared to buttery types.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    If I have to have an evening snack, I like to go for a cup of tea (something delicious by Let's Do Tea) or gourmet hot cocoa.

Tea has no calories so I can have as much as I want.

The hot cocoa is usually around 130-140 cals per packet (my favourite brand is Land O' Lakes) and I find it super filling, so I'm never going for a second helping.
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I would love to see the responses this is what I struggle with too!!
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream bars, almonds, slice of toast with Laughing Cow cheese wedge. microwave popcorn
  • run344
    run344 Posts: 28
    Options
    bump!
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    bump !!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Plain popcorn
    A fruit
    Cooked veggies
    Low calorie muffin
  • lenema
    lenema Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Healthy Choice Fudge Bars. 100 calories each plus 5 grams of fiber. Very satisfying!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Special K have crackers out now...a couple of different flavours (cheddar, sour cream and onion...).
    A serving (18 crackers) is only 80 calories.
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    0% fat Greek yoghurt fills you up the most. And is very low in cal.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    tons of low cal desserts on skinnytaste.com!
  • successby50
    successby50 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If you need something crunchy, try cutting up mini cucumbers into good bite sized pieces. Sprinkle with a tiny bit of salt if you like. Surprizingly filling, and sooo good for you!
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with either fruit or Walden Farms zero calorie chocolate sauce. I need to lower my after supper snack calorie count as well--thanks for posting!