Anyone living in Ontario?

Options
I am from Oshawa and currently doing the 20 week TurboFire workout program. I just signed up for mfp and am looking for some supportive friends to help with my journey to get in shape. I am a 28 year old mother of a one year old boy and am happily married for almost 3 years. Would love to get in touch and make some new friends :)

Replies

• Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello, I live in Pembroke and also have a son. He is now currently in Toronto at Humber College. I just joined this month and slowly entering in my journal. New habit to form. :)
  • vivekg
    vivekg Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm from Toronto. U can add me if u like :)
  • NemoDog
    NemoDog Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm in Ottawa :)
  • foogieshark
    Options
    I'm from Kitchener....a Newby to all of this....looks like you have done well!! Good for you!!
  • amusgrave
    amusgrave Posts: 79
    Options
    I live near toronto, you can add me if u like i also have kids 2 girls one is 4 one is almost 11 months
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Kitchener. Feel free to add me.
  • RedFeffer
    RedFeffer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! OnScario! ;) LOL I am in Hamilton, and a Mom of two. Add me if you like - always good to have friends keeping each other in line! :) Some friends and I have jsut started our own Biggest Loser competition (and since everyone puts in $100, the fight for the prize is gonna be fierce!!), so I surely need supportive friends here too!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Ottawa :drinker: Always happy to have new friends
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    I'm not from Ontario, but I'm a few provinces to your east, good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Ottawa here, feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm also 28 though have no kids as of yet just a very demanding dog, 2 cats and a fantastic hubby.
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in Pembroke....I"m the one who got Csitri to join!!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ottawa too! Feel free to add me :)
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I quickly clicked on this thread and happily started typing away, then I realized that this is the wrong Ontario...

Hello anyways!
  • LWeiler82
    LWeiler82 Posts: 40
    Options
    <---- lives in The Shwa :)
  • sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hi orginally from big town of Wawa, ON - lived in Sault ste Marie then hubby joined CF and we got posted to Alberta :) add me if you like don't have many ON friends who are on this site! I'm doing JM's 30 Day shred - on day 6 today as well as her Banish fat boost metabolism - killer workouts and hope to see some great results soon!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I am from Oshawa and currently doing the 20 week TurboFire workout program. I just signed up for mfp and am looking for some supportive friends to help with my journey to get in shape. I am a 28 year old mother of a one year old boy and am happily married for almost 3 years. Would love to get in touch and make some new friends :)

ME!!!
    I live about an hour from London.

I am 34 yr old mom of 2 gorgeous girls :)
    Would LOVE to have some Ontario friends....Feel free to add me :)
  • kungfugirlrox
    kungfugirlrox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I live in Beamsville. feel free to add me:-)
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Kingston. Originally from Guelph.
  • HealthyNatalie1
    Options
    I'm in pickering :) feel free to add
  • kdoudiet
    kdoudiet Posts: 2
    Options
    Ottawa here, feel free to add me always looking for new friends! :)