wow i havent been on in awhile...
    well im volunteering for a ymca camp...
    so i will be gone till the 15th...
    hopefully skinnier than ever..
    because there is gonna be 630 aM workouts
    hiking camp food sports i cant wait...

thatll really help my dieting..
    so im off of the diet till camp...
    and the day of camp im going to weigh in and then weigh in after...

how is everyone it feels like i havent been on in years...
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hey, Monique - we've missed you. :smile: hehe

Have fun at camp - sounds like fun!

---

And ugh... so I was starting to feel better.. I'm a lot better than I was.
    But... guess who stopped by for a visit? UGH! Don't you just love that TOM?
    Death sounds really good right now compared to this agony. :explode: :angry: :grumble: :frown: :sick:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    What a bummer Mel! My "visitor" just left a couple days ago. Was doing great until I hit a wall this weekend.... temptation everywhere! I had 3 slices of pizza and taco bell. My sodium went all crazy overboard from it and the scale is backlashing at me now. I did see a lovely 200 earlier in the week, now I'm fighting to see it again! :laugh: :laugh:

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    i wish i could look foward to camp but...
    i have an ear infection and a sinus infection sooo hopefully i feel better by then or i cant go....
    i cant even swallow without my ears feeling like there going to explode...
    eff my life
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Well I am still trying to get my eating back to healthy stuff...but I have been exercising more lately! walked/jogged to my fiances the other day, and then played some GOTCHA (a basketball game) this weekend and also got up one day at 5:30 and went walking/jogging (uphill!). so i am still feelin that!!! but i am in the process of writing a 6+page research paper/final project and then I have some discussion questions to do and 2 quizzes and 1 test and a final and i'll be FREE of classes/homework! (for a few weeks, anyway, until the fall semester starts up!) and i'm going to try to get it all done by tuesday night because i have wed thur and fri off so i want to get my butt up and exercising!!!

mel--my TOM is coming too :frown: i hope you start feeling better! i know it sucks, and im sure its eve worse piled on with your other stuff

monique--good luck at camp! just make sure you are staying hydrated!!! and sorry to hear about your ear/sinus infection!

liz--i wish i could see 200! ha! of course i want to see lower than that, but hitting 200 would be amaaaazing for me right now lol

well i need to go to bed i have to work tomorrow and then do lots and lots of homework and junk :sad:

later gals!