A Stranger Noticed.

Options
JStarnes
JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
:smile: I say "stranger" because he's a customer that only comes into the bank maybe once every 2 or 3 months. I didn't even know his name. Anyway, this morning when he walked out of my managers office he stopped at my station and said "you look different." I said "I do??" And he says "yeah, you've lost weight!" I just smiled and said "thank you" :heart: I adore him, even though I didn't know who he was. :tongue:

Replies

• KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    yay for you!! I love it when people finally start to notice all the hard work I have put into losing! it makes you appreciate all those hours of exercize and all those 'bad food" temptations you've beat out!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    w00t!!!

It probably will be the ones who don't see you all the time that notice first. When weight comes off slowly, the people that see you every day just get used to the progress slowly too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!