Thinking of PMing a pic of Mr Happy?

Options

Replies

• Secret_Agent_007
    Secret_Agent_007 Posts: 1,082
    Options
    Classic reverse psychology.

Check your inbox..

And thus began "Send your Wang to Will Wednesday"....

Aww FFS! *head desk*
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    As I have repeatedly said, I am only sending them out hoping that one of the random people that receives them is in the medical field and can shed some light on my "problem". Because MFP doesn't have a section in the profile for profession, it is really just a crap shoot numbers game, I need to send it out to as many people as possible if I am going to get a successful diagnosis. And I'm only sprawled out on the bear skin rug to give perspective, and to ensure my camera picks up the proper color palette to give an accurate representation. I can't believe how many people keep mistaking my actions for some kind of perversion, you should really be ashamed for throwing such judgements around.

Thanks for the visual of an elephant on a bear-skin rug...wait, where they hell is the rug??
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Secret_Agent_007 Posts: 1,082
    Options
    Classic reverse psychology.

Check your inbox..

And thus began "Send your Wang to Will Wednesday"....

I foresee a new national holiday...or maybe they already have something like that in Canada.

Hey hey ... go easy on Canada. We pay as azzload of tax up in here!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Mr. Happy can't be locked up in his cage forever. You don't want to see Mr. Happy become Mr. Angry.....errrrr...if you are adventurous and you like a good time.....it maybe the perfect fit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO

SOME of us would just appreciate it if Bronx would be a little more careful with spelling when PM'ing such pics :grumble:

Those were meant for BrittPGH damnit!!

What can I say......You looked like you needed a pick me up from Mr. Happy LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    You should just PM back. "Thanks, but if I want a lesson in microbiology, I'll ask"
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I never had a dude send me a PM. offering to show me pics of his junk, but I did have a dude send me a PM. a couple of weeks ago asking for pics. of mine.:sick:
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    I never had a dude send me a PM. offering to show me pics of his junk, but I did have a dude send me a PM. a couple of weeks ago asking for pics. of mine.:sick:

Again .. strictly for comparative analysis ... how am I supposed to know what is "normal" without collecting examples from the general population?
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone refer to their "junk" as "junk" I'll never know. Mine isn't junk, it isn't broke. I guess I never got that. lol

I don't get it either. Mine leaks sometimes, but it certainly isn't junk!
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    2. purses

~handbags~ honey, handbags.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    2. purses

~handbags~ honey, handbags.

noted. :wink:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Guys, send those my way. I always need a good laughs
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    People do this?!

..Quite honestly, I'm a little insulted that no one asked me.

That's okay.. I have other things to make me laugh. :)
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    So women don't like my PMs? :-(
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Mr. Happy can't be locked up in his cage forever. You don't want to see Mr. Happy become Mr. Angry.....errrrr...if you are adventurous and you like a good time.....it maybe the perfect fit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO

Mr. Happy can't be happy all of the time.. Then he'll become Mr. Broken.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    As I have repeatedly said, I am only sending them out hoping that one of the random people that receives them is in the medical field and can shed some light on my "problem". Because MFP doesn't have a section in the profile for profession, it is really just a crap shoot numbers game, I need to send it out to as many people as possible if I am going to get a successful diagnosis. And I'm only sprawled out on the bear skin rug to give perspective, and to ensure my camera picks up the proper color palette to give an accurate representation. I can't believe how many people keep mistaking my actions for some kind of perversion, you should really be ashamed for throwing such judgements around.

This just made day! (still waiting for the photo to make its way to my inbox):tongue:
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    People really send pictures of their junk? What??

Precisely what I was thinking. What on earth possesses a person to decide that's a good idea??
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    People really send pictures of their junk? What??

Precisely what I was thinking. What on earth possesses a person to decide that's a good idea??

Well, it truly is magnificent.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    It could be worse.

It could be a pm of Mr Happy crying...
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    It could be worse.

Ohhhhhh yuck. :sick:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    It could be worse.

Ohhhhhh yuck. :sick:

You know on some other websites people pay.....

Errrrr, as I said, terribly bad idea.
This discussion has been closed.