"Good" Cravings

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I have recently noticed that I now crave good food again, I LOVE IT!!!! I crave my healthy fats like tuna instead of the artery clogging bad crappy fat. I am just not one for sugar at all now and crave fruit when i need something sweet. When I crave that "crunch" Its usally raw veggies!!!! Its wonderful to be back in the game.

Replies

• rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • alaskancoppertop
    Options
    I know the feeling! I still crave my junk food (always DID have a sweet tooth), but I got stuff in the pantry for when I MUST have the bad food, but I also got the pretzels (I tend to have a low sodium level), crackers, veggies and fruits and stuff. My son was bugging me a few minutes ago for a snack, and I was trying to figure out what I could make for him and his sister, and realized, hubby got me a "ball" of Mozz cheese (not a block of hard mozz cheese, one of the actual BALLS of cheese that is soft and jiggly and watery sorta, the GOOD version), and we have a few tomatoes in the fridge. So I made them cheese and tomatoes, and since I was hungry, too, made a few slices for myself and added a dab of light miracle whip for the sweetness. Over the last year I have been noticing that while I have ALWAYS enjoyed fruits and veggies, I am steering more towards the produce section instead of the canned section. I love fresh tomatoes and fruits, but now I am wanting celery again, as well as looking for corn on the cob, fresh asparagus (got a great recipe from my ex for the steamer!), bell peppers again, I even diced up a bunch of cucumbers, tomatoes, some fresh hard boiled eggs, I baked some chicken breasts and diced them up, so now I can make some fresh salads for lunch without a lot of work!
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    :happy:

It is sooo good to do this esp when you are having a "craving" day.

Today I was ready to cave in and well went for almonds instead. A no fail environment helps me tons!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!