Anyone wanting to get to 155 to 150LBS?

Options
Hi all

My name is Emma and I live in Derbyshire UK, I am 40. My goal weight is 154lbs I'm 5'6" by the way if this helps. Anyone out there looking to get to the same target weight?

At my heaviest I was 275.8lbs or 19.7 stone November 2010, I managed to get down to 236.6lb (16.9 stone) on my own but found MFP in Jan 2012, since joining I have got down to 199.6 (14.2 stone).

So have about 45Lbs to lose anyone out there at a similar stage and want to join me on my journey? Ihave made some amazing friends on here who are so supportive and I just want to share that support. Also we can bounce ideas for food, exercise etc off each other.

Interested? Then feel free to add me Looking forward to meetig you all! :happy:

Replies

• klalaw
    klalaw Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we're in a similar place - I'm 43 years old, and started on MFP in February at my high weight of 228.8. Currently at 199.8, and hoping to get somewhere betwen 140 and 160.
  • effu4bleepinme
    Options
    I'm a 29 year old male.... when I was 15 I weighed 210 pounds but then I dropped down to 145 by the time I was 17 because of depression at the time I wasn't really eating. Over the years I actually kept my weight in check successfully but I was also a lot more active. Right now I'm kind of stuck in hard times that prevent me from getting much exercise and my weight has increased to 204 pounds. So my goal is to get back to 150, which is still on the upper thresh hold of healthy weight for my height (5' 6).

So yeah, I'm trying to get down to the same weight range. Perhaps once I achieve that goal I'll try to cut another 10 or so pounds off. I really couldn't imagine being lower than 135 or 140... I feel like I would actually be TOO skinny then lol

Anyway I'm brand new to this site, this is my first day. I'm hoping it will help me achieve my goal