Sugar is in EVERYTHING, help!

Options
2»

Replies

• greendoggie1487
    Options
    could you help me understand what CN and TDEE are? I don't know the acronyms. . . thanks greendoggie1487
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Make sure the sugar you're having is "good" sugar aka fruits. Fruit juice - no. Sugary snacks - only on occasion.
    I go over my limit for sugar every day because I eat 3 fruits a day. Nothing else that I eat gives me over 2 g of sugar sooooo it's obviously the fruits. But I'm not too worried anymore because that isn't important in weight loss ... I'm still eating under my calorie limit so all good :)
  • emma9797
    emma9797 Posts: 36
    Options
    If it's sugar out of fruits it's not so bad cause it's fructose.
    Oh, and try eating vegetables, eggs, rice, cottage cheese....they have no sugar or have a very low percentage :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    could you help me understand what CN and TDEE are? I don't know the acronyms. . . thanks greendoggie1487

CN = Caloric needs, what a body should consume in order to lose weight/cut fat
    TDEE = Total Daily Energy Expended, that total amount of calories a person burns throughout the day from their metabolic rate, exercise and normal daily actives (making food, walking, bathroom, etc).
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You cant cut everything out of your diet, the brain and body needs levels from all sources. sugar in fruit in natural, why worry your eating healthy foods and thats all that matters.