Supplements or Aids???

Options
Has anyone tried any weight loss supplements or aids that actually work? Thinking about trying one but not sure which one or if its even worth it. Looking for any feedback! Thanks!

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    So far, the one thing that has aided me the most is water. It quenches my thirst, debloats me, and refreshes me when I'm working out.

I've also noticed a signifincant increase in energy when I take my multi vitamins every day.

As far as exercise goes, I can't say I really enjoy it. But Insanity and Brazilian Butt Lift has really aided me in my fitness goals.

Good luck!
  • aml0513
    aml0513 Posts: 20
    Options
    my friend and i are both using oxyelite pro. it's thermogenic, so it makes you sweat like a beast when you work out (i'm literally dripping sweat by the time i'm done with just 20 mins on the treadmill!). but it gives you mega energy! my friend's been using it for a lot longer than i have and she's lost over 20 lbs since she started on it. you have to drink a loooottt of water when you use it, too. they recommend a min of 90 oz a day for women, 120 for men. This way, you stay hydrated and you keep your body cool. If you're sensitive to caffeine though you may wanna skip on it.
  • whyvette100
    whyvette100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have tried healty trim, didn't work. I tried green tea fat burners, didin't work, Just saw 7-Keto and Forskolia on Dr. Oz show & website. I want to give them a try
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    All I have seen about them is they all come with this disclaimer, "When combined with exercise and a calorie reduced diet." In other words, they likely don't do anything, it is the calorie reduced diet that is bringing the weight loss.
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    AIDS will definitely make you lose weight, but I wouldn't recommend it.
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU to those of you offering helpful suggestions. I weighed in yesterday at 256lbs and need to get healthier by losing at least 60 lbs. Water has become a big factor the past few days and I updated my profile to help me see what amount of calories is a realistic goal to start with. MFP says 1690 is my goal for now so I figure 1600 sounds good and of course walking. I was asking about supplements becuase there are SO MANY advertised options. I joined about 6 mos ago but wasnt really using until recently so I'm learning the ropes now.