"How to Free Yourself From Fat-Phobia"

Options
sunsetwest
sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
... Fats from foods, that is. :tongue:

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the wellness website MindBodyGreen, but there are some great articles on there! This one about fats from food, just published today, totally hits home for me, so I thought I would share in case you might garner the same satisfaction (especially the second one, newbies!). :flowerforyou:

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-4979/How-to-Free-Yourself-From-FatPhobia.html

Replies

• rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting :)
  • militarydreams
    militarydreams Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I was told that our fear of fats is handy because if you take a low fat diet and add healthy fats then you have it spot on... a phobia gets us half way there :laugh:
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I lost my gal bladder at the tender age of 21 because of extreme low fat eating. Now good oils are my friend and I've never felt better about my diet and overall health! They taste great, keep you satisfied, are great for you, and help your body burn fat!
  • SOCALGIRLY38
    SOCALGIRLY38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting.
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I lost my gal bladder at the tender age of 21 because of extreme low fat eating. Now good oils are my friend and I've never felt better about my diet and overall health! They taste great, keep you satisfied, are great for you, and help your body burn fat!

Wow, so glad you've found a healthy path! Thank you for sharing your story. I agree. I'd be lost without my almonds, coconut oil/milk, sunflower butter and avocados!