Motivate me please!!!

Options
nic_ci
nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
I have been on MFP consistently since January... I have lost 50 pounds without a problem. I have about 27 pounds left to reach my goal and I have somehow lost my motivation... I have not gained any weight back, but am not losing anymore, not even sure if I'm trying... If you can motivate me, please friend me...I do want to lose the weight...I need SUPPORT!

Replies

• NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've lost 50lbs since January! I know you are looking for motivation, and sorry, I am lacking in that area, but you sure have motivated me!! I'd love to hear people's response to this, as I have always struggled with motivation! I'll go good for a while, then just seem to give up for a while, restart, give up for a while..repeat ad nauseam. This time I want to be FOR REAL and actually make it to my goal weight, but I'm afraid that this time will be no different than all the others.

Good luck, you have done amazing so far and you should be so proud of yourself! You are almost there!!
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the luck you send my way...but I want my weight gone FOR REAL as well...please someone help me find my last PUSH...share what has helped for you!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    I've lost 72 lbs, and that last 12 or so that I want gone is taking forever. But I just keep telling myself that is what I've been doing isn't working, maybe I need to try something else. You've done 2/3 of the work.

Best advice I can give is remember why you wanted to lose the weight in the first place. For me it was fighting genetics and atrophy (in my life, not in my muscles). The last 12 are all for me, and no one else, as that's where I want my weight to be. That and the fact that I can look at the BMI scale and finally be "normal" is awesome.