25 pounds lost in a month

Options
hey all, i just wanted to let everyone know that this site is working great for me..i came back from the drs today 25 pounds lighter..I really was surprised...now if i would have exercised more..i probably would have done better than that. but that is a good start...Its about a pound a day..I have really cut back on the sugar...and i really dont know how i have lost that much weight so fast..but i am pleased...good luck to everyone else...hope everyone is doing as good as i did.

Replies

• ajoy1332
    ajoy1332 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great Job!!
  • SweetPickle007
    Options
    Thats great congrats!
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! Wonderful job! Keep logging your food and holding yourself accountable and you will reach your goals! Congratulations!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congrats and continued success!!
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • BarbaraSeibert
    Options
    That is great!
  • bearjr30
    bearjr30 Posts: 19
    Options
    thanks so much for the encouragement...i plan to keep it good luck to the rest...loosing weight is very hard whether you have a little or a lot to loose...its the same thing...i am almost under the 400 mark another ten pounds...i cant wait..
  • mkissa2
    mkissa2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! :)
  • steamyhott
    steamyhott Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Keep it up!!!!!!
  • sarahlinson
    sarahlinson Posts: 19
    Options
    Congrats! That just sounds a little fast, so make sure you're getting enough calories every day, especially when you start exercising more. :)
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    hey all, i just wanted to let everyone know that this site is working great for me..i came back from the drs today 25 pounds lighter..I really was surprised...now if i would have exercised more..i probably would have done better than that. but that is a good start...Its about a pound a day..I have really cut back on the sugar...and i really dont know how i have lost that much weight so fast..but i am pleased...good luck to everyone else...hope everyone is doing as good as i did.

WTG!!! I am hoping I have that good of a loss after a month..starting on my 3rd week..I have only lost 4 pounds..but feel very motivated. Again..congrats!! and keep on going!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I wish you continued success!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    All the while eating 1200-1800 calories a day! A lot of people on this site could learn something from you!!

Good job!
  • blueye17
    blueye17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congrats!! Woo Hoo! So proud, keep up the good work! Dont stop. you have encouraged me so much. Thank you!!
  • marlasimmons
    marlasimmons Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up. That is awesome!
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    How did you lose it? With hard work of course! Way to go!
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    WOW, what an inspiration! You are amazing and I wish you continued success here!!
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    Well done, that is amazing!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    That's great. Keep up the good work
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Really nice work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!