Yay! Finally

Options
I went to spin class this morning, as I do nearly every morning, and after class today someone that i see in there off and on came up to me and said that she noticed i was losing "alot of weight" and said that i "looked good" :tongue:

Well, alot is relative when i have so much to go still, and looking good, well, I am not there yet either, I will be, but not yet... BUT, someone noticed, finally notice (or finally said something) I had hoped that this would come long before now, but again, when the goal is so big, it takes alot for people to notice enough to say something I guess.

I am doing it for me, so the fact that nobody said anything up to this point did not bother me per se, but it is nice to finally have someone actually say something...

Replies

• emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    congrats on people noticing. I am sure more people noticed they just were unsure what if anything to say. You have come a long way keep up the god work.:smile:
  • Melissa_123
    Melissa_123 Posts: 115
    Options
    I bet you felt amazing after that! Congrats, that is awesome! I swear it is discouraging when it takes forever for someone to notice...I read another post where someone said they don't tell the person they can tell they have lost weight because they might embarrass that person, lol. Don't they know we are working our butts off for just that very thing:ohwell:

Good job sticking with it....I can't wait to get mine.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    I know when someone finally asked me if I was losing weight, I just wanted to hug her!!!

It's such a great feeling!

Keep up the good work, you are doing wonderfully!!

Memaw
  • SteffCooley
    SteffCooley Posts: 111
    Options
    Very good!!! That makes it all worth it, doesn't it?! Keep up the hard work :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Even though you're doing it for yourself (and I believe we all are doing it for ourselves) it's still nice when people notice and comment. It just makes it seem more worthwhile. Keep up the good work. You're doing a fantastic job. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!