Cole's "LICKIT LIST"

Options
jbella99
jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
I took this from my sister's facebook page......... My Nephew was born with a very rare apnea and BINGO is his service dog. A dog who has saved his life numerous times. The Facebook group and full staory is at http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/410200745691117/

‎"PLEASE READ, SHARE, AND PAST ON MIRACLE OF COLE AND BINGO'S STORY HELP US MAKE COLE'S LAST WISH FOR BINGO TO COME TRUE!

Bingo is 13 1/3 yrs old she was a medical service dog (retired in 2010) as well she still is a therapy service dog to Cole. Bingo was agreat support and comfort to Cole when he was ill. When his Dad deployed to Afghanistan on 2 combat tours. Bingo spoke "volumes" to Cole when I didn't have answers to his questions. Bingo wasn't just any dog she is everything to Cole. To our family Bingo was our answer to prayers in helping us try to keep our son alive when he was ill, because of Bingo we got to kiss our son good night instead of kissing our son good-bye! There was/is no greater miracle "gift" that we have even experienced then watching Bingo alert us so that we could s...ave our son's very life!
The sooner you can mail canned dog food the better because we don't know how much time Bingo has life on this earth before she goes to Heaven!
Any dog food that may not get used will be donated to a local animal shelter!

Cole has made up a 'LICK IT LIST" for Bingo instead of a "Bucket List" humans use!

1) This is where the Lick It List comes from Cole would like his friends and family to send Bingo "wet" canned Dog food from where ever they live so that Bingo can 'TASTE" world.

2) Take Bingo for one last "public" outing to Ruckers. It is a place that you go and play video games etc...

3) Is to walk around the block twice with Bingo but Cole broke it down to 1 block one day and then the 2nd block the next day.

4) A photo shoot with just Bingo and Cole (this has already been arranged)

Dog food cans, can be shipped/mailed too

Cole Hein/Bingo Hein
PO Box 413
Shilo, MB
R0K 2A0

I really hope that our friends and family can please read and share this list with their friends to help Cole make Bingo's "Lick It List" come true! This is really a small request for a small dog that had a huge job watching over the life of her charge Cole starting when Cole was only 3 yrs old. Our family really hopes that you and others can help Cole fulfil his wish for his best friend/companion/champion/life saver Bingo who has saved his life literally countless times!