Predicting a change on my profile page!

Options
Ok so I am sticking my neck out here. I am predicting that by Sunday morning my porfile page will show a brand new number. Thats right , instead of 8 where it has been stuck for two solid weeks I am predicting if you go there you will see a beautiful 9. Yep thats only a pound difference but it will be a sight to behold. I have worked hard and I really believe that when I weigh in on Sunday the 17th I will see another pound down. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa. One day at a time! Dont forget to visit! Happy Days! Lolly

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am sticking my neck out here. I am predicting that by Sunday morning my porfile page will show a brand new number. Thats right , instead of 8 where it has been stuck for two solid weeks I am predicting if you go there you will see a beautiful 9. Yep thats only a pound difference but it will be a sight to behold. I have worked hard and I really believe that when I weigh in on Sunday the 17th I will see another pound down. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa. One day at a time! Dont forget to visit! Happy Days! Lolly
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I will be checking so good luck! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :wink: I have a 5 lb goal by the 23rd I have a get together and am hoping to get 5 more pounds off before so I will be working my butt off next week.
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Here's to seeing that number change! Good Luck!
    Cowboy:drinker:
  • jennygabe
    Options
    I am believing with you too!!:wink::wink: :wink:
    I think I can.... I think I can.... I think I can.... I know I can!!!!:bigsmile:
  • lorelai63
    Options
    Thanks you guys! Im thinkin postitive here! I can do it I can do it I can do it... Is that a run on sentence... Oh well hehehehe
  • lorelai63
    Options
    I also changed my goal. I need to loose 42 more pounds. When I started I decided to loose 25 but I am so encouraged that I decided to put my entire weight loss goal on my profile page. My gaol is to weigh in at 165 which is a healthy goal for my 63 year old self according to my oncholgist who I see every three months. So here I go.....My profile page changed today to the 9 number I was wating for. thanks in a big part to all of you..
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    On my page I wrote out my goals, strengths, weaknesses and my weight loss process since I began again on Jan 6. This way I can always look at it and remind myself of where I am going.