Hi, just started!

Options
Hey, I never thought I'd latch on to this, but I've found this site really helps me realize my goals of weight loss.

I've lost over 100 pounds about 3 years ago. But between a broken foot and eating when sad, I've gained all of it back.
But now I'm back on track! And this site has really helped. I don't really know anyone on here... but having a support group of like-minded folks would be swell.

-Justin

Replies

• lklascala
    lklascala Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Justin. Welcome to MFP! My name is Lauren. This site is really incredible and it has helped me lose almost 20 lbs in 2 months. I have about another 50 to go, so if you'd like to add me as a friend I will help motivate you as best I can! With some love and support I am confident that you can lose those pesky 100 lbs. :) BTW hope your foot is better!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Realization of present with focus on what you want is the first major achievement.

Good luck with your journey!
  • jwlav
    jwlav Posts: 31
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on every day!
  • nancyki
    nancyki Posts: 46
    Options
    Hello Saucy...
    I am just starting also. I have used MFP in the past and found it to be very effective. I yo-yo 20 pounds and am at my peak, so I hope to stay around 1600 calories per day for eight weeks. What is your calorie goal per day?
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey...what a coincidence..I just started too!! I also have lost over 100 pounds and still have a long way to go. I've been slipping lately on my food choices and needed a boost. I happened upon this website while looking for nutrition information and was impressed..so I joined. I'm sure this will help us get back on track!

Betsy