visalus friends

Options
Hello I'm looking for some friends who are doing the bodybyvi challenge. I was really successful with my first challenge but let myself go for numerous reasons. After a lot of thinking I am starting another challenge and I'm looking for people on the challenge as well :) please add me. Have a great day!

Replies

• CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just accepted :)

I've lost 20 lbs in only 40-some days. Visalus plus a great workout program has changed my life and body :)

Anybody else, feel free to add me!
  • BiggDaddy_506
    Options
    The BodyByVi Challenge is just what I needed to jump start my self !!
  • shrinkingsami
    shrinkingsami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love BBV! I have only lost 10lbs.. bummer but I have lost almost 30 inches, so I'm happy with that. But honestly, I have been slacking, my life is really stressful right now. But I'm ready to get back on track :)
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I am starting my 90 days on Monday, june 4th. any tips? suggestions? words of wisdom? What are your favorite shake recipes and snacks that youve found success with?
  • sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That is still amazing! 30 inches? awesome :)
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Uuuhhh... Tip... Get a Stool Softener? LMAO...
  • kimaviles76
    kimaviles76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    DAMN 30 inches...thats amazing :)
  • jamielee760
    jamielee760 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    BBV is the best!! I have never done something so easy and had such amazing results! It has really given me the boost I have needed to change my life! Your going to do amazing sarah!
  • Jxnsmma
    Options
    Uuuhhh... Tip... Get a Stool Softener? LMAO...

Good to know! :)
  • sarahsunshine1217
    Options
    I am feeling really excited right now!
  • shrinkingsami
    Options
    I add flax seed and benefiber to my shakes. it helps with being backed up.

my favorite shake is
    1 cup of almond milk
    2 scoops of BBV
    half a serving of sugar free chocolate pudding
    strawberries or bananas. mmmmmmmmmm

when I run I always up my calories
    I add peanut butter and some oatmeal.

My big TIP is almond milk original for the shakes, makes them so creamy
  • sarahsunshine1217
    Options
    I add flax seed and benefiber to my shakes. it helps with being backed up.

my favorite shake is
    1 cup of almond milk
    2 scoops of BBV
    half a serving of sugar free chocolate pudding
    strawberries or bananas. mmmmmmmmmm

when I run I always up my calories
    I add peanut butter and some oatmeal.

My big TIP is almond milk original for the shakes, makes them so creamy

I love almond milk as well. I hav never tried the oatmeal though! That should be interesting :)
  • shrinkingsami
    Options
    I only do it when running, or I have to many carbs and calories.. :)
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    hey everyone.. i have been on body by vi since jan 1... 59 lbs and 47 inches are gone.. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my tips...
    drink water...lots and lots of it...
    follow the plan.
    this is not some magic pill (shake) that is going to do the work for you... you cant drink the shakes and eat crap.. you have to eat good.. i tell people it isnt the cure it is a tool to get you to your goal...

enjoy.. have fun with the shakes.. and enjoy the energy and the amazing feelings you are going to get...
  • shrinkingsami
    Options
    hey everyone.. i have been on body by vi since jan 1... 59 lbs and 47 inches are gone.. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my tips...
    follow the plan.
    this is not some magic pill (shake) that is going to do the work for you... you cant drink the shakes and eat crap.. you have to eat good.. i tell people it isnt the cure it is a tool to get you to your goal...

enjoy.. have fun with the shakes.. and enjoy the energy and the amazing feelings you are going to get...

amazing!!!
  • sarahsunshine1217
    Options

my tips...
    follow the plan.

You are awesome!! I hope that I can reach that same goal in the nex six months :)
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    I'm glad to see your all having some succes with body by vi, And I'm glad to see your using it and working out too.
    I have a couple of friends who are doing it, but there not working out, There going to get a big surprise in the end, when they stop taking the shakes and go back to there normal eating habits, So good on you folks for doing the exercise in conjunction with the shakes, you will have much better success
  • Jxnsmma
    Options
    I'm glad to see your all having some succes with body by vi, And I'm glad to see your using it and working out too.
    I have a couple of friends who are doing it, but there not working out, There going to get a big surprise in the end, when they stop taking the shakes and go back to there normal eating habits, So good on you folks for doing the exercise in conjunction with the shakes, you will have much better success

I get annoyed when people say this... stopping any better eating habits and returning to your "normal" eating habits that made you gain all the weight in the first place, will make you gain it back. not just with shake plans. GOHD...
  • sarahsunshine1217
    Options
    I dont judge any diet anyone is on. If they ae having success its a heck of a lot better than not doing anything..... To each their own
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options

I get annoyed when people say this... stopping any better eating habits and returning to your "normal" eating habits that made you gain all the weight in the first place, will make you gain it back. not just with shake plans. GOHD...

yep.. fact is... if i were to be eating all healthy all the time.. and i was drinking just water and i dropped the 59lbs that way and went back to eating the chips and ice cream and 2 liters of pepsi a day i did before i would put it all back on... simple as that....

IT IS ABOUT LEARNING A NEW WAY OF LIFE.... WHY CANT PEOPLE GET THAT... just because you dont like it or whatever.. dont **** on us that do..