Feelilng more depressed?

Options
I know I am heading in the right direction. I am down 27 pounds since I joined this site and 47 from my highest. I am under 350 for the first time many years. I thought when I joined this site that getting down to 350 by the end of the year was a goal I might be able to reach. Well it looks like 300 is goal I can reach. That is why this makes no sense. I find that the more I loose, the more depressed I feel. Now don't worry I am not in danger or anything like that. I really don't understand why. Anyway, not really looking for pitty or anything, just wondering...

I have a tendency to ramble so I am stopping now.

Replies

• cjmas
    cjmas Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm not sure, but I'd be interested to hear some insight.

Keep up the good work!
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I keep going through periods like that. Do you have the support of your spouse? Mine needs to lose weight, but just hasn't gotten in the groove and sometimes I just wonder, "Is all this effort really worth it?" Do you have friends here on MFP? I find that the more interaction I have with others, the better I do. I guess I am needy, but I like hearing about other's days and telling them about mine. Are you always feeling depressed, or just and up and down kind of thing. Hormones, maybe? (edit to add that I assume men can be affected by their hormones, esp testosterone, too) Might be good to check in with your doctor. Just some ideas.