Today...

Options
Today I weigh 250 lbs (if you don't know I started at 720 years ago)
Today I can wear a size 38/32 pants from old navy and most other places
Today I can wear xl size t shirts and button ups and they are loose on me

I can't remember EVER seeing that number on a scale or even close. I figure I was born 300lbs. In high school I wore 4xl shirts and 56+ waist pants…

These are just three of the things I literally dreamed about my whole life…. Taking off my fat suit and being able to fit in…

Only bad news here is I still feel fat, and at 250 lbs 6'3 I am obese still.. I am going to lose at least another 30 lbs over the next few months, I just hope at some point my perspective changes.

All in all, today was a good day.

Replies

• littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Well I would say every day in your life is a freaking AWESOME day compared to where you were. You have done an extraordinary job in every way possible losing your weight. I would say no amount of words could possibly express how different you must feel. Fantastic job!!! Yayyyy you :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Amazing job! I'm so happy for you!!!!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    That is pretty amazing!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    wowww mannn great jobbb
  • Savagefit
    Savagefit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awsome job! I know you will reach your goal!
  • AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    Congrats!! I think you've done an amazing job and find this very inspirational. Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You should feel proud of what you accomplished, congrats :drinker:
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    That is freaking amazing. You. Are. AWESOME.
  • wed30
    wed30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Look at how much battle you have fought. I think you are winning at this. Be proud!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal success story! I just read it to my husband in hopes it will inspire him.

Congrats on winning the battle so far, and good luck winning the mental battle. That's the toughest part to me.
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    This brought tears to my eyes... Absolutely amazing! You should be so proud of yourself. Great job! Keep up the awesome work
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    Quite an inspiration. I am in awe. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

:smile:
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely inspiring! Fantastic job!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    blessing.jpg

Bravo !
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Good for you! That is amazing!!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I sometimes find myself getting discouraged because I'm still over 400 and I'm busting my *kitten*. I think I see changes in the mirror but nothing seems to be actually changing, and I get to think much like you did, that I was born to be this way perhaps, and just have to accept it. It's good to know that there are people around my height that have managed it. Congrats :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Dude you should be super happy with your work! I don't even know you and I am feeling happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You're pretty awesome - what a journey! I look forward to hearing more inspiration! Today was a great day for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!