Hello!

Options
I am in LOVE with this site/app. I downloaded it on Sunday and I have been tracking everything since. It's so nice to see what I am doing so I can make changes if needed. I am also making smarter choices. I have lost weight before, but I put it back on (after having a baby and moving cross-country). I promise anyone who is struggling - it really is worth it.

Replies

• jmart53
    jmart53 Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I love this site also. I think it's amazing all the support and motivation you get from everyone. It's a slow process but worth it. Friend me if you like and good luck on your weight lose journey.
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Great to have you! Good luck with this next chapter of your journey! :)
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am an oldtimer.....been on here for about a week now!

I am hooked and am also tracking every meal. There is tons of great info and support. Good luck to you!
  • smuffette1967
    smuffette1967 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hello my name is becky and i am in love with this sight too. i started using it monday and have been working really had to make this time work for me. i have been working out lots in the last 3 to 4 months, i have lost 27 lbs this time and all together in the past 10 years 74 lbs. i want to lost 66 more lbs and wanted to get this weight off to make me feel good. if anyone can give me tips that would help me lots. this is hard for me
  • norhanum83
    norhanum83 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! Good luck with this chapter of your weight loss journey. I'm in the same pathway-losing weight too! And it is a bonus if we can motivate each other :-)
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby! Welcome aboard and feel free to add me if you'd like. :flowerforyou:
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Been here for a month now. Amazing the bad food habits I had, like grazing while making meals. The friends here you add can really help motivate and well as you motivating them :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well done, stay with it and you will see the difference. Add me as a friend if you wish.