I was doing really good until...

Options
... The chef brought me Fillet Mignon cooked to perfection, garlic mashed potatoes, and seasoned green beans...
You can't say no to a chef.
I did politely turn down the cheesecake though... that took a lot of guts:ohwell:

Replies

• jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    ... The chef brought me Fillet Mignon cooked to perfection, garlic mashed potatoes, and seasoned green beans...
    I did politely turn down the cheesecake though... that took a lot of guts:ohwell:
  • TheNettis
    TheNettis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh god tell me about it. I live on a college campus and today they put cheese cake out. I wanted it soooo bad :sad: But proud ta say I walked away from it...or more like I fled from it :tongue:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    OH man! That sounds good. I also had beef tonight I'm about to go see how many that adds up to :noway:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    YUM!! Nothing wrong with that, plenty of protein and fibrous veggies. In fact, the only 'blowing it' may be the mashed potatoes, only because they were probably loaded with delicious butter :happy: Great job turning down the cheesecake too!
  • nitsreK
    Options

haha I know what you mean, i work in the kitchen as well and its so hard when a chef offeres food lol, i had to pass a breakfast dish. lol
    workin in the kitchen is fun stuff! but always on the run. .. lol well good luck you'll get stronger the more you say no. lol
  • tiretread
    Options
    I'm not so strong. I had a 300mg (no idea what that converts to) filet mignon the other night. I'm sure the mashed potato's next to it weren't too healthy either. Man, it was good.