Couch to 5k

Options
I just noticed online there are two different couch to 5k running plans/programs. I noticed this when I saw one on pinterest that was similar to the one I'm doing but slightly different. I am doing the Cool Running The Couch to 5k Running Plan by I believe Josh Clark and it's 9 weeks long. I noticed there is one out called The Couch to 5k Training Plan that is 10 weeks long. I'm just curious which one everyone else is doing. There isn't much of a difference between the two but I have noticed some slight differences.

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    There's actually a bunch out there. I am finishing a version this week and it was 8 weeks long. I loved it better than when I did the 9 week one I did on the treadmill. I felt it pushed me more bc it was a shorter program.
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    sarahruizfitnessjourney Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. I seriously had no idea there were a bunch of versions out there.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the C25K app (9weeks). but I'm also doing the C25K (10 weeks) but doing it on the elliptical on my off days. It builds up my endurance with zero impact.