I'm new and trying to lose that last ten pounds or so

Options
flutgos
flutgos Posts: 24 Member
So almost a year ago exactly, I decided that I wanted to lose weight. All through high school and most of college I weighed about 145 lbs. I'm 5'7 by the way. I stopped weighing myself for a few years and decided too last May. I found out that I was 170 lbs! I couldn't even tell because it happened so slowly. I started hiking and eating a little better and lost 10-15 lbs. very fast. I started weight lifting in October and have gained a decent amount of muscle since then. I also lost another 10-15 lbs. I hit a plateau at 150 lbs but dropped to 145 out of nowhere. I stopped taking creatine so that may have done the trick.

I am wanting to get down to about 135 pounds and I think keeping track of my food will be the best way to do that...in addition to my standard workouts. These last ten pounds will probably be difficult so I need the most help that I can get.

If anybody would like any tips on losing weight or my workout routines, let me know! I'm sure there are others here who are more educated on it, but I can do my best.