How do you screw...

Options

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I hold it down hard, then I twist and turn.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I usually find myself struggling all the time because of such tightness :wink: so I have to have help :flowerforyou:
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

I just give it to my husband.

That is what my wife would do too.

Butt

I find that if it's tight some times smacking the bottom will help loosen things up.....
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    With my mouth...nuff said
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    How is this thread at four pages?

I try to make it last as long as possible, then I leave my money on the dresser.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    sometimes ya get that jar that pops right open like the tops just waiting to come off so you can enjoy the juicy part inside...i still like to smack the bottom a few times nice and hard to get its attention before i attempt to open it though....
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
    I smack the bottom repeatedly until i hear a pop. then a first grip, a twist and its done. sadly, it can be that fast...
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    :laugh: Oh boy... love it Carl...
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Squeeze it around the neck and then work it loose from the bottom. That usually gets em off. :glasses:

Uhhh, hi. We've not met. I'm katie, and i have a jar i'd like you to open...
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I like to multi-task so I usually screw while eating....
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Always screw it backwards, then forwards. That way it "pops" into place and you don't screw for nothing. Or have that awkward "half-screwed" issue.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    All I heard was NUTELLA - after that, it was all a blur with thoughts of that nutty chocolaty goodness... Who cares how you screw the lid on or off... how about you bring that NUTELLA over here and I'll help you spread it! Mmmmmm :devil:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Squeeze it around the neck and then work it loose from the bottom. That usually gets em off. :glasses:

Uh huh - that would work for me!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, but with consistent pressure \m/
    In-Before-the-Lock.gif
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    If its really hard to get off I like to do it under hot water, I think it makes it looser, and we all like our jars a lil loose from time to time. :wink:
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    sometimes ya get that jar that pops right open like the tops just waiting to come off so you can enjoy the juicy part inside...i still like to smack the bottom a few times nice and hard to get its attention before i attempt to open it though....

Hands my jar over.
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Any of you noticed that when it's TOO slippery, it's actually hard to get off?

It can take hours...

Hmm...maybe it's just me.

A little bit of moistness can help though if it's really tight. However I agree, it's always much more difficult to get it off if I have too much lotion on my hands. That's when it's good to wrap something else around it or use your teeth to get a better grip.

Gently I hope....

Dental work is expensive...!

Always gently. Sometimes my tongue provides the right amount of lubricant to get it off. Then you get a little taste too. BONUS!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I bang it on the floor then screw it.

Banging it on the edge of the countertop can help get it off too.

Banging it first is a must; this always ends with positive results to getting it off! Then I love to use my tongue to lick all the sweet yumminess, sometimes it’s salty… truly depends on the flavor of your spread! :wink:

9821387.png
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    my trusty screwnicorn...

screwnicorn.jpg
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    my trusty screwnicorn...

screwnicorn.jpg

Jodi, stop showing people our toys.