Last Week of Insanity Progress Pic

Options
13»

Replies

• sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!!! After I finish P90x I'm thinking it's insanity time. Your results are CRAZY!! You look great!! Congratulations on your success! :)
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Wow that's incredible! hot hot hot lol! I was thinking about it and now I'm sold!

My husband looks like your before pic.....I am so getting him into Insanity too!

Well done!

It was only one round of insanity and I also threw some extra ab exercises and Weight lifting on the weekend but thats it. Thanks for all the great feedback!
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Great work, what an amazing achievement. I bet your so pleased. Well done you!
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    jesus dude.
    if thats not a ****ing testimonial, i dont know what is.
    once i reach goal, i might have to see if i can tackle it. ****in bomb dude. nice job.

THIS! :D lol
  • BigRich822
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation! I'm in week 2 right now and I hope to see results like that. I can already feel results in my endurance!

Did you do anything besides just Insanity? Any specific meal plan? I eat clean so I'm hoping that and following the workout program will be enough, but I'd love to hear any other tips you have! General tips would be great too :) (dealing with soreness, etc.)

Again, awesome job!

I just eat clean no specific meal plan I just keep UT
    high in protein low in fat and carbs. I don't owe it all to insanity but most of it is from it.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW! YOU ROCK!
  • shayleeloves
    Options
    you look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing! Congratulations on your awesome success!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Geez, that really worked! Nice job!
  • BigRich822
    Options
    Thank You all Very Much next step NPC Men's Physique Comptition in Cleveland.
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    literally my jaw dropped !! great job you look fantastic.
    got to get my SO to do insanity!!! lol
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Wow nice job, and thanks for the motivation!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! :noway: That is AWESOME difference! are looking AMAZING!!!! I want to start Insanity in the Fall .. . I've lost 45+ lbs so far, but I'm too chicken still LOL I hope I get the courage to do it. Your progress pic sure helps me! M O T I V A T I ON!!!! Makes me want to do it NOW, knowing good and well i would FAIL miserably LOL I will stick to my Jillian Michaels workouts until the fall! You look AWESOME! GREAT OUTSTANDING FANTASTIC WORK!!!! :bigsmile:
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    damn! =)
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Your before looks like my current... but with more hair. You just made up my mind... I'm starting P90X TODAY!
  • BigRich822
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! :noway: That is AWESOME difference! are looking AMAZING!!!! I want to start Insanity in the Fall .. . I've lost 45+ lbs so far, but I'm too chicken still LOL I hope I get the courage to do it. Your progress pic sure helps me! M O T I V A T I ON!!!! Makes me want to do it NOW, knowing good and well i would FAIL miserably LOL I will stick to my Jillian Michaels workouts until the fall! You look AWESOME! GREAT OUTSTANDING FANTASTIC WORK!!!! :bigsmile:

It is tough but if you truly diet and do the program it really does work.
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, this has me excited now to see my last week of Insanity pics. So far I LOVEEEEEE the results I already see and I have one more week to go of month one of Insanity. Are you going to do a second round of Insanity?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!