Just Noticed this!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Some of you might not understand this and some of you will really appreciate it.

I was walking to the ladies room and I just happened to notice that now, when I look down the first thing I see are the "girls". Before losing the 29lbs all I would see is my stomach sticking out. You see the "girls" are pretty small so for them to be sticking out over anything is a huge accomplishment!!!

Memaw

Replies

• April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!!! When I turn sideways in the mirror all I see is boobs sticking out. I told my husband if I don't start losing some of these boobies they are going to look HUGE!!!!! I haven't loss anything as far as cup size. Also, when I lay on the floor to do stretches and to do pelvic exercise my BOOTIE:wink: looks so shaped. So exciting.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Haha... That is great! Way to go... As for me, my girls are pretty big and an even bigger belly USED to stick out past them. It is great when you first notice that shift!

Congrats again! :flowerforyou:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    no fair! my little b's disapear with weight loss! :sad:
    but my butt looks better! rounder fuller not so square! :laugh:

yea for you though! :flowerforyou:
  • lenalean
    lenalean Posts: 7
    Options
    Good for you! I just noticed the beginings of this myself. The roll that poked out of my shirt below the girls, has shrunk! It's fabulous. ( and mine are quite small too!)
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    not for long...lol that happened to me too...i lose about 85-90 pounds and was excited to keep my 40DD's:love:
    and um now im at a 36B :sad:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    my problem is that I still see boobs sticking out...LOL
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    not for long...lol that happened to me too...i lose about 85-90 pounds and was excited to keep my 40DD's:love:
    and um now im at a 36B :sad:

NO!!!! I want them to staaaay!!!:laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i am ready for my girls to shrinkshrinkshrink!!!!!!!!! :ohwell:
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My 'girls' are 36AA.

I used to think AA was bigger than A but then discovered it means "Almost A"

:angry:

But I must say, am very happy with my body. :smile:

:flowerforyou:
  • jojogirl
    jojogirl Posts: 99
    Options
    no fair! my little b's disapear with weight loss! :sad:
    but my butt looks better! rounder fuller not so square! :laugh:

yea for you though! :flowerforyou:
    A fellow B here, mine seem to be more noticeable now, without the added girth anymore!! They seemed to disappear before.
    CUTE PUP
    229843.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

exercise.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!