How long did it take you to notice results?

Options
How long did it take you to notice signifigant results. I know that you are able to lose inches without losing actual pounds so I wanted to get a rough estimate of what I should be expecting.

Replies

• usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    3 weeks approx.I had to remind myself that results will not happen as fast I would like them to. So I focused on making small increases in my workout until I reached a point where I was consistent at the gym, then I noticed dramatic changes.
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Four weeks for me. Going to the gym and lifting weights has made a big difference. That, and having a personal trainer to keep me from slacking.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    A week for the weight loss, but I haven't done any measurements. I think It was about 3 weeks in (maybe more - I haven't been very scientific at all) when I tried on a pair of jeans that were difficult before and realized they went right on.
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    For me it took longer... It's been roughly 6 weeks since I started my lifestyle change. I noticed a difference in the way my clothes fit at first, along with the # on the scale dropping, but I didn't actually SEE it in the mirror until this morning!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Three-four weeks for me. I noticed the way my clothes were fitting better primarily.