Hello forum!

OneSweetEmmy
OneSweetEmmy Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!

I'm Emmy and I am really ready to take off this extra weight. My approach will be counting calories and going to my local gym five days a week. I will be doing a lot of walking (hills on the treadmill and elyptical trainers) and doing the weight machines (3 sets of 12 for each target area).

I am 25 almost 26 and I am looking to get into good shape before a wedding that takes place on October 2nd AND to continue on this journey of health and fitness.

I joined Myfitnesspal in february 2008 and it helped me take off 18 pounds... I then got so happy that I put it all back on. LOL! I'm sure we are all in this together. This time around I am going to make some friends on here for support and use the forums. It will be the first time for me.

You all take great care and don't forget to do a 10 minute warm up for your heart and joints now!

Sincerely,
Em

Replies

• cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome back! Best wishes on your weight loss and wedding! :flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,134 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome, Em

You already know that you can lose the weight.. Just take it one day at a time so you can stay focused every day and not get off track again.

Don't be like me----I got down to 130 in my 30's and didn't get back on track again until this year when i was up to 183---

best wishes on your journey:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm Emmy and I am really ready to take off this extra weight. My approach will be counting calories and going to my local gym five days a week. I will be doing a lot of walking (hills on the treadmill and elyptical trainers) and doing the weight machines (3 sets of 12 for each target area).

I am 25 almost 26 and I am looking to get into good shape before a wedding that takes place on October 2nd AND to continue on this journey of health and fitness.

I joined Myfitnesspal in february 2008 and it helped me take off 18 pounds... I then got so happy that I put it all back on. LOL! I'm sure we are all in this together. This time around I am going to make some friends on here for support and use the forums. It will be the first time for me.

You all take great care and don't forget to do a 10 minute warm up for your heart and joints now!

Sincerely,
    Em

Welcome back! You know it works, so stick with it this time, and you WILL lose all the weight that you want to! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.